Thursday, September 23, 2010

NO CLASS TONIGHT

Lovely Ladies!

I hope you understand when I tell you class is cancelled tonight. I woke up at 330am to do a zumba demo for channel 7 news, and after waiting until 6am, found out the director was misinformed and the demo is actually tomorrow. This means I must wake up at 330am again, and do TRIPLE ZUMBA tomorrow! Which is fantastic, because is there really such a thing a Zumba overload? Me thinks not.

However, if I try to teach a class tonight, and don't get to bed until 1030pm (which is unrealistically early, in reality) there is no way I will be able to pull off tomorrow's demos. SO NO CLASS TONIGHT!

But I promise I will bring the heat Monday night to make up for it! Please forward or text cancellation to anyone who may not see this post!

ZUMBA LOVE TO YOU ALL!
hilla

No comments:

Post a Comment