Wednesday, November 3, 2010

INSPIRATION

ZUMBA peeps!
I am LOVING all the new blood we've had in class lately. Particularly our new special student (whose name I will not write for privacy reasons). I hope that everyone is drawing from her energy and enthusiasm! Looking back at her and seeing how excited and happy she is through every single song is completely inspiring! I love her reckless abandon while dancing, and lack of inhibition....something we often view as awkward in society, but something I think we should all try to adopt on some level!
One of my favorite things about Zumba Fitness is its ability to help me let go of stress and worries, and to throw my entire self- body and mind- into something external. But I only experience that release when I truly allow myself to fall prey to the music and movement, and to let my body move how it wants to move, and not try to force a style that is not my own. Please try it for yourself this Thursday night. RELAX! Its just DANCING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment