Friday, May 1, 2009

Thursday's Class

Thanks to all the ladies that came Thursday! I felt pretty good about the class... the intensity was much better than Tuesday- where I continued to break down each song. SO next week I will not be breaking down songs. DO NOT let this discourage new comers, however. Just remind them that we do the same dances for 6-8 weeks, and it gets easier everytime they come back. I will also choreograph an additional warm up song that will preview all of the more difficult moves throughout the hour, so you won't feel totally clueless!

I am also hoping to get the routines recorded and added to the blog, so you can watch at home and know what is coming.

1 comment:

  1. I will come to one of the classes when I come for our Class Reunion. They sound like So much FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete