Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zumba your way!!!

One of my most favorite things about Zumba is that everybody does it differently, and everybody is right!!! Zumba is about expressing yourself through dance, releasing tension and stress through dance, finding energy and inspiration through dance, and getting in shape through dance. It is NOT about being the most perfect, precise, professional, technical dancer. Not only do Zumba participants vary in skill level, shapes, and sizes, but ZUMBA instructors do too!

We are getting closer to the end of our first session, which means new dances are on the way pretty quickly. I would LOVE to see all of you take the last couple weeks with these songs that you are already comfortable with to do Zumba your way! Throw in an extra arm movement, change the hips, increase/decrease intensity to fit your style and your needs! GIVE IT YOUR FLAVOR! Take the hour to do you, and don't feel like you have to do every move my way. As long as your shaking it, everybody's happy!

You guys rock! I honestly love teaching you. I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays nights all week, and carry the energy you feed me throughout the remainder of the week. Thank you for being a part of my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment